- Item Actions
Young & Delleker sc
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 22 x 29 cm. on sheet 26 x 32 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,340,000] (W 89⁰34ʹ--W 81⁰58ʹ/N 39⁰45ʹ--N 35⁰30ʹ)
- Philadelphia : Published by A. Finley, [ca. 1822]
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- "24" printed in right lower margin just outside neatline.
- Shows 71 counties, with Hickman (formed in 1822) as the only county west of the Tennessee River. Morgan County, formed in 1823, is not present.
- Appeared in Finley's, A new general atlas...ca. 1824 Philadelphia : A. Finley, [1824?]
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect copy: diffusely browlned, some stainling lower margin. Linen backed with faint stamp mid-verso [property of the Pullman Co?]
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, no. entry 4314, v. 4, p. 176.
- Technical Details