- Item Actions
Lee's Map of the Valley of Virginia
Lee, Alex Y; Evans, Freddi Williams; Luray Inn (Luray, va); A Zeese & Co
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 16 x 42 cm. on sheet 35 x 51 cm.
- Uniform Title
- Map of the Valley of Virginia
- Variant Title
- Panel title: "Luray Inn," Luray, Va., situated in the loveliest spot in Virginia
- Cartographic Info
- Scale not given.
- [Luray, Va. : Luray Inn], c1890 (Chicago : A. Zeese & Co., Engrs.)
- Main map shows Shenandoah Valley of Virginia with its rail connections.
- Above the map, left to right: Col. map (13 x 11 cm.) showing mineral resources of Page County -- Vignette (13 x 20 cm.) of Luray Inn -- Text block (13 x 11) "Luray, Va. The Valley Land and Improvement Company. D.F. Kagey, President. G.C. Marshall, Manager, T.E. McCorkle, Secretary.
- Panel title on verso: Luray Inn," Luray, Va., situated in the loveliest spot in Virginia. ... Send for Pamphlet with terms of Board. Fred W. Evans, Proprietor.
- Back panel (as folded) on verso: See map of the historical Shenandoah Valley, on inside folder, which locates over thirty battle fields. All lines of railway in the United States lead to Luray. Ask for summer excursion rates to Luray. Send for rates and terms of Board at "Luray Inn." Fred W. Evans, Proprietor.
- Technical Details