- Item Actions
Kentucky And Tennessee
J.H. Colton & Co.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col.; 29 x 42 cm. on sheet 39 x 47 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:850,000]
- (W 90°00ʹ--82°00ʹ/N 39°30ʹ--34°30ʹ)
- New York (No. 172 Williams St.) : Published by J. H. Colton & Co., c1855.
- Without text on verso.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J. H. Colton & Co. in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York..
- Explanations: Rail roads; Common roads; State capitals; Cities; County towns; Villages, P.O. &c.
- Appeared in: Colton's Atlas of the World..., 1856.
- Plate "No. 38." printed in lower right corner outside border.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, no. 6116, v. 5, p. 351.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1-2: Linen-backed.
- Technical details