- Item Actions
Map showing the route of the Arkansas Regiment from Shreveport La. to San Antonio de Bexar Texas
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 29 x 43 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale not given.
- (W 20°00ʹ--W 16°50ʹ/N 32°50ʹ--N 29°30ʹ)
- Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) 31st Congress, 1st session, no. 32
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by W.M. Belt, 1850]
- "S. Ex. Doc. No. 32, 1st Ses. 31st Con." -- Upper left corner.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Detached from: Report of the Secretary of War communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, a map showing the operations of the Army of the United States in Texas and the adjacent Mexican states on the Rio Grande: accompanied by astronomical observations, and descriptive and military memoirs of the country. Washington, Printed by W.M. Belt, 1850. Senate executive document, 31st Congress, 1st session, no. 32.
- Attribution to Gregg from University of Arizona, OCLC record no. 30465477.
- Series statement
- Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) 31st Congress, 1st session, no. 32.
- Technical details