- Item Actions
Map of the Lands, Granted to the Cherokee Indians, by the State of North Carolina, Under the Act of 1783: To Accompany Doct. House of Reprs. No. 185, 1st Session 29th Contress
lith. by E. Weber & Co. Baltimore
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 16 x 25 cm. on sheet 23 x 30 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale not given.
- House document (United States. Congress. House)
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n., 1846]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Detached from: Cherokee disturbances : Message from the President of the United States, relative to the Cherokee difficulties, April 13, 1846.
- Map shows "Part of Tennessee" and "pt. of North Carolina."
- "Division line in 1809 between the upper and lower towns."
- Series Statement
- House document (United States. Congress. House) 29th Congress, 1st session, no. 185
- Technical Details