- Item Actions
A map of the discoveries made by Capts. Cook & Clerke in the years 1778 & 1779 between the eastern coast of Asia and the western coast of North America, when they attempted to navigate the North Sea : Aalso Mr. Hearn's discoveries to the north westward of Hudson's Bay in 1772
J.T. Scott sculp.
- Online; Map
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:42,000,000]
- (E 120⁰--W 70⁰/N 76⁰--N 6⁰).
- [Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1811]
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Philadelphia.
- "Engraved for Carey's American edition of Guthrie's Geography improved." -- Printed outside the border at top of map.
- Plate number "45" printed at upper left corner.
- Appeared with this plate number in the 1811 edition of Carey's General Atlas.
- Technical details