- Item Actions
A Map of the Discoveries Made by Capts. Cook & Clerke in the Years 1778 & 1779 Between the Eastern Coast of Asia and the Western Coast of North America, When They Attempted to Navigate the North Sea: Aalso Mr. Hearn's Discoveries to the North Westward of Hudson's Bay in 1772
J.T. Scott sculp
- Map; Online
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:42,000,000] (E 120⁰--W 70⁰/N 76⁰--N 6⁰).
- [Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1811]
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Philadelphia.
- "Engraved for Carey's American edition of Guthrie's Geography improved." -- Printed outside the border at top of map.
- Plate number "45" printed at upper left corner.
- Appeared with this plate number in the 1811 edition of Carey's General Atlas.
- Technical Details