- Item Actions
White House to Harrisons Landing
Prepared by command of Maj. Gen. George B. McClellan U.S.A., commanding Army of the Potomac. ... ; Compilation under the direction of Brig. Gen. A.A. Humphreys, by Capt. H.L. Abbot, Top Engrs. ; Engraved by W.H. Dougal
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 89 x 70 cm.
- Variant Title
- At head of title: Campaign maps, Army of the Potomac. Map no. 3
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:63,360].
- [United States : s.n., 1862]
- Shows fortifications, towns, roads, railroads, houses, names of residents, vegetation, drainage, and relief by hachures.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: imperfect: browned, margins chipped, mounted on linen. Signature of Lieut Colonel H.C. Hasbrouck, U.S.A. just outside border at lower right corner.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: on fragile paper with several fold tears.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), no. 594.
- Technical Details