- Item Actions
Railway Map of Kentucky: Exhibiting the Locations of the Counties, Cities, Villages, Postoffices, Railway Stations &C., the Railways, Common Roads, &C.
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 33 x 57 cm., on sheet 48 x 62 cm.
- Variant Title
- Map of Kentucky.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,200,000] (W 089°30ʹ--W 82°00ʹ/N 39°30ʹ--N 36°00ʹ)
- Cincinnati : Published by E. Mendenhall, 1872.
- "Entered according to act of Congress in the year of 1859 by E. Mendenhall in the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the Southern District of Ohio."
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- Technical Details