- Item Actions
Plat of West Clifton Forge Subdivision, Alleghany County Virginia
acquired by the Chesapeake and Ohio Development Company, Decatur Axtell President, Geo. W. Lewis, General Manager, John Tyler Jr. Engineer.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 34 x 56 cm. on sheet 36 x 58 cm. folded to 19 x 8 cm.
- Variant title
- Map of West Clifton Forge
- Pocket ed.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,400]; 200 ft. = 1 in.
- Clifton Forge, Va. : Issued by Eakle, August & Donovan, Agents, Chesapeake & Ohio Development Co., 1890 (Richmond, Va. : Photo lith. by A. Hoen & Co.)
- Shows street names and lot numbers and identifies "timber and iron ore land," and land "reserved for the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway Company for railroad purposes and encouragement of industries."
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Folded into pink paper covers with title "Map of West Clifton Forge. (Pocket Edition.) Issued by Eakle, August and Donovan, Agents Chesapeake & Ohio Development Co. Clifton Forge, Va."
- Technical details