- Item Actions
Johnson's Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana
by Johnson & Browning.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 40 cm.
- Variant title
- Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000]
- (W 94⁰--W 88⁰/N 36⁰--N 29⁰).
- [Richmond, Va. : Johnson & Browning, 1860?]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Plate numbers "37" and "38" printed at top outer corners of the sheet as bound.
- Appeared with these plate numbers in: Johnson's New illustrated (steel plate) family atlas, with descriptions, geographical, statistical and historical. Compiled, drawn, and engraved under the supervision of J.H. Colton and A.J. Johnson. Richmond Virginia, Published by Johnson and Browning, 1860 (and later editions)
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Decorative border.
- Verso blank.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: Centerfold separations, and tears into the body of the map; diffusely browned.
- Technical details