- Item Actions
Map of the State of Texas Showing the Line and Lands of the Texas and Pacific Railway Reserved and Donated by the State of Texas, 1873
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co; Texas & Pacific Railway
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 60 cm.
- New York (172 William St.) : Published by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co., 1873.
- Shows relief by hachures, drainages, cities and towns, counties, railroads, and the land grant.
- Counties colored individually.
- Table of distances.
- "Population of Texas in Counties. Census of 1870."
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1873 by G.W. & C.B. Colon & Co. in hte office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- Inset: Map showing the Texas & Pacific Railway and its connections. 16 x 19 cm.
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Gift of Bernard Shipp.
- Cited in
- LC Railroad maps, 578
- Technical Details