- Item Actions
entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1842 by Sidney E. Morse and Samuel Breese in the Clerks Office of the Southern District of New York
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 35 x 28 cm. on sheet 43 x 35 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,650,000 (W 88⁰30ʹ--W 84⁰52ʹ/N 35⁰--N 30⁰15ʹ).
- [New York : Sidney E. Morse, 1842]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Washington, D.C. and Greenwich.
- Entire state colored green, with counties outlined in darker green.
- Wax engraving.
- Explanation coded for: State capital, County/town, Canal, Rail road and Common road.
- Appeared in: Morse's North American atlas... New York, Harper & Brothers, 1845.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Margins stained; slight foxing.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, no. 1228, v.1, p. 681.
- Technical Details