- Item Actions
The tourist's pocket map of the state of Tennessee : exhibiting its internal improvements roads distances &c
engraved by J.H. Young.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 33 x 39 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,850,000].
- Philadelphia : [S. Augustus Mitchell], 1837.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows: Steam boat routes, Nashville to New Orleans; Distance table, Nashville to Pittsburg and Florence to New Orleans; Principal stage routes through Tennessee.
- Insets (separate scales): Vicinity of Knoxville --Vicinity of Nashville.
- Prime meridian: Washington, D.C.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1834 by S. Augustus Mitchell, in the Clerk's office of the district court of the Eastern district of Pennsylvania."
- Technical details