- Item Actions
Map of the States of Kansas and Texas and Indian Territory: With Parts of the Territories of Colorado and New Mexico From the Most Recent Official Surveys and Explorations and Other Authentic Information
prepared by authority of the Hon. Secretary of War, in the Office of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army 1867
- Map; Online
- 1 map (2 sheets, joined) ; 117 x 85 cm.
- Second edition with corrections / issued in 1874
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:1,500,000.
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. War Dept.], 1874.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes list of stations and list of authorities.
- Explanation: lines of explorations, roads, railroads in operation, projected railroads, routes of the Army in Texas under Genl. Banks.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Some staining; linen backed.
- Technical Details