- Item Actions
Map of East Tennessee & Western North Carolina: Showing Mineral Deposits in Vicinity of Knoxville, Tenn., 1876
drawn by Charles Waring & Co., Knoxville, Tenn
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 38 x 60 cm.
- Variant Title
- Map of East Tennessee and Western North Carolina
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:633,600] (W 85⁰--W 82⁰/N 36⁰--N 35⁰).
- New York : Am. Photo-Lithographic Co., 
- Shows railroads (completed, in construction, proposed), and copper and iron ores.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Note: The iron deposits south of Knoxville at Chilhowee Mountain, Tellico River and Starr's Mountain are not dyestone by limonite.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Linen backed.
- Technical Details