- Item Actions
Map of Texas
compiled from surveys recorded in the Land Office of Texas and other official surveys by John Arrowsmith, Soho Square, London
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 62 x 52 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,650,000] (W 107⁰--W 93⁰/N 38⁰--N 26⁰).
- London : John Arrowsmith, 1841.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "London, pub'd 17 April, 1841 by John Arrowsmith, 10 Soho Square."
- Insets: "Plan of Galveston Bay from a M.S." and a regional overivew map of west central portion of North America.
- Appeared in: William Kennedy's The Rise, Progress and Prospects of the Republic of Texas.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Small marginal tears repaired with tape. Ownership stamps of Koenigl. Kartograph. Institut. Berlin, and Ex Bibl. Regia Berolin.
- Cited in
- Martin & Martin, Maps of Texas and the Southwest, plate 32.
- Technical Details