- Item Actions
Railroad and County Map of Virginia, W. Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 42 x 56 cm. (on 2 sheets, each 44 x 30 cm.)
- Variant Title
- Virginia, W. Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca: 1,200,000].
- [Chicago? Ill. : Geo. F. Cram Co.?, ca. 1885]
- Shows Dickinson County, Va., which was formed in 1880, but not Mingo County, W. Va., which was formed in 1895. Radford, Va., which was incorporated as "Central City" in 1887 is here shown under the even earlier name of "Lovely Mount."
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Explanation: Railroads; Unfinished R.R.; State capitols; County seats; Money order P.O.; Post offices; Small towns.
- Inset at upper left corner: South west part of Virginia.
- Detached from an unidentified atlas, presumably one produced by the George F. Cram Company. Map pages are numbered "50" and "51" above the top margin at outer corners. Text on verso: p. 49, "Index of Maryland" from Rhode River to Zion, Cecil; p. 52, "Index to Ohio" through Calvary, Morgan.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Separated at center fold.
- Technical Details