- Item Actions
A summary view of the Millenial Church, or United Society of Believers commonly called Shakers
Comprising the rise, progress and practical order of the society. Together with the general principles of their faith and testimony.
- Online; Book; EBook
- vii, , 384 p. ; 20 cm.
- Second edition, revised and improved. /
- Republished by the United Society, with the approbation of the ministry.
- Albany, Printed by C. Van Benthuysen, 1848.
- Preface signed: Calvin Green, Seth Y. Wells.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Contemporary sheep. From the library of Herman Melville, with inscription "H. Melville Shaker Village (Hancock, Mass:) July 21st 1850. Bought of Nathan Holland." From the library of Edward L. Stone, Printer, of Roanoke, Virginia. Purchase. Stone gift.
- Technical details