- Item Actions
Fauquier White Sulphur Springs va: 50 Miles, West From Washington, D.C. : This Extensive and Highly Improved Establishment Is Opened for Visitors Annually, on the 1st of June, and Closes on the 1st of October. .
Fauquier White Sulphur Springs (Hotel : Fauquier County, va.); Bannerman, W W; Stone, Henry
- Book; Broadside; Online
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (engr.) ; 28 x 22 cm.
- [Fauquier County, Va. : Fauquier White Sulphur Springs, 1846?]
- A drawing of the hotel and grounds (H. Stone, Del.; W.W. Bannerman, Sc.) at top of sheet, followed by descriptive text in cursive script giving details about access, ammenities and rates.
- Appears to have been detached from an unidentified book, with fold lines to 20 x 13 cm.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Byrd Fund, 2007/2008.
- Technical Details