- Item Actions
A Treatise on the Scurvy: In Three Parts. Containing an Inquiry Into the Nature, Causes, and Cure, of That Disease. Together With a Critical and Chronological View of What Has Been Published on the Subject
By James Lind .
- Book; Online
- xiv, 2, 559,  p. 22 cm.
- Related Title
- Lind on scurvy.
- On the scurvy.
- The 3d ed., enl. and improved
- London, Printed for S. Crowder [etc.] 1772.
- See Garrison and Morton, no. 3713.
- Local Notes
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Binder's spine title: Lind on scurvy.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Slightly wormeaten.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: With article from "Journal of the American Medical Association, " Jan 24, 1966, v. 195, about the author and his work on scurvy.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Illustrated bookplate of Earle MacArthur Chapman.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Signed by Shubert G. Norman.
- Publisher no.
- Technical Details