Portraits of three ladies (American) [sound recording].
Edwin London. Madrigals, books I-IV / George Crumb
- Sound Recording; LP
- 1 sound disc (53 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Uniform title
- Portraits of three ladies (American)
- Acoustic Research contemporary music project ;
- Germany : AR, 
- Publisher no.
- 0654 085 AR
- In the 1st work: Royal MacDonald, narrator ; Marilyn Coles, soprano ; University of Illinois Contemporary Chamber Ensemble ; the composer conducting. In the 2nd work: Jan deGaetani, mezzo-soprano ; University of Pennsylvania Chamber Players ; Richard Wernick, conductor.
- Issued "in collaboration with Deutsche Grammophon."
- Texts by Rosemary Carr Benet (1st work) and Federico García Lorca (2nd work); sung in English and Spanish, respectively.
- Durations: 20:36 ; 32:00.
- Program notes by Donald Sur in English, German, and French on container; texts, with English and French translations ( p.) inserted.
- Technical details