- Item Actions
Neurotypical [videorecording]: Normal Is a Cycle on a Washing Machine
a film by Adam Larsen
- Video; DVD
- "Neurotypical parallels the lives of three individuals on the autism spectrum, each facing pivotal stages of growth. Violet, 3 years old, is learning to navigate through the sensory world in which she is absorbed; Nicholas, a teenager, is coming to terms with his diagnosis and his identiy; and Paula, a newly diagnosed adult, balances her autism advocacy work with the demands of homeschooling her son and sorting out a disintegrating marriage. By exploring the behavioral and perceptual differences of autistics, the definition of normal comes into question. Neurotypical ultimately broadens the concept of what it means to be human"-- Container.
- Adam Larsen
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 88 min.
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Original score by Michael Wall and Darren Morze.
- [Portland, OR : Film Baby], 2011.
- 1 videodisc (88 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD ; all regions ; NTSC ; 16:9 ; Dolby digital plus.
- Technical Details