Side by side [videorecording]
Tribeca Film in partnership with American Express presents ; Company Films ; written and directed by Chris Kenneally ; produced by Keanu Reeves, Justin Szlasa.
- Video; DVD
- Join Keanu Reeves on a tour of the past and the future of filmmaking in Side by side. Since the invention of cinema, the standard format for recording moving images has been film. Over the past two decades, a new form of digital filmmaking has emerged, creating a groundbreaking evolution in the medium. Reeves explores the development of cinema and the impact of digital filmmaking via in-depth interviews with Hollywood masters.
- Chris Kenneally
- Interviewer, Keanu Reeves ; interviewees, Danny Boyle. James Cameron, David Fincher, George Lucas, David Lynch, Robert Rodriguez, Martin Scorsese, Steven Soderbergh.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 99 min.
- Closed-captioned in English.
- Rating: Not rated.
- Program content: c2012.
- Bonus features: deleted scenes; additional interviews with filmmakers.
- Uniform title
- Side by side (Motion picture : 2012)
- Variant title
- Subtitle on container:
- Can film survive our digital future?
- Produced by Keanu Reeves, Justin Szlasa ; director of photography, Chris Cassidy.
- [New York?] :Tribeca Film :Distributed in the U.S. by New Video,c2013.
- Publisher no.
- NNVG283450 Tribeca Film
- 1 videodisc (99 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, NTSC, widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround or 2.0 stereo.
- Technical details