DreamWorks Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox and Reliance Entertainment present in association with Participant Media and Dune Entertainment ; directed by Steven Spielberg ; screenplay by Tony Kushner ; produced by Steven Spielberg, Kathleen Kennedy ; executive producers, Daniel Lupi, Jeff Skoll, Jonathan King ; an Amblin Entertainment / Kennedy/Marshall Company production ; a Steven Spielberg film.
- Video; DVD
- A revealing drama that focuses on the 16th president's tumultuous final months in office. In a nation divided by war and the strong winds of change, Lincoln pursues a course of action designed to end the war, unite the country, and abolish slavery. With the moral courage and fierce determination to succeed, his choices during this critical moment will change the fate of generations to come.
- Steven Spielberg; Janusz Kamiński
- Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field, David Strathairn, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, James Spader, Hal Holbrook, Tommy Lee Jones, John Hawkes, Jackie Earle Haley, Bruce McGill, Tim Blake Nelson, Joseph Cross, Jared Harris, Lee Pace.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 150 min.
- English (5.1), English DVS audio described, (2.0) dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue (5.1) with optional Spanish, or French subtitles and optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired; audio-described for the visually impaired.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; Intense scene of war violence, some images of carnage and brief strong language ; Canadian home video rating: PG.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2012.
- Based in part on the book "Team of Rivals: the Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln" by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
- Bonus features: The journey to Lincoln; Credits.
- Uniform title
- Lincoln (Motion picture : 2012)
- Director of photography, Janusz Kaminski ; production designer, Rick Carter ; edited by Michael Kahn ; costume designer, Joanna Johnston ; music by John Williams.
- Universal City, Calif. :DreamWorks Pictures,
- Publisher no.
- 110600 DreamWorks Pictures
- 1 videodisc (approximately 150 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (2.40:1 ; 16x9) presentation; 5.1 Dolby surround or 2.0 Dolby.
- Technical details