Into the cold [videorecording] : a journey of the soul
Shelter Island and the SEDNA Foundation presents ; produced, written and directed by Sebastian Copeland.
- Video; DVD
- "The film follows noted environmental advocate, photographer and polar traveler Sebastian Copeland through his intensive training before embarking on the two-month, 400+ mile trip on foot across the frozen ice cap with his partner Keith Heger. From personal reflections to last minute preparations, the story shifts when the two men are dropped onto the ice, faced with temperatures in excess of -50F degrees, alone for milions of square miles, and armed only with their courage and determination." -- Cover
- Sebastian Copeland
- Sebastian Copeland, Keith Heger.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 87 min.
- Not rated.
- Title from DVD credits. Cataloging from sell sheet and container.
- Originally produced in 2011.
- Bonus feature: Antartica: a global warning (4 min.)
- Bonus feature not listed on container.
- Variant title
- Journey of the soul
- 9781934708958, 193470895X,
- [United States] :Sebastian Copeland Productions,c2011.
- Publisher no.
- SHL-DV083 Sebastian Copeland Productions
- 1 videodisc (ca. 87 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD; NTSC, region 0, 16x9 (1.78:1) widescreen 16.9 ; Dolby digital 5.1 stereo. surround sound.
- Technical details