- Item Actions
Coûte que coûte [videorecording] : Sinon oui
La Sept/Arte et Les Films D'ici présentent ; un film de Claire Simon ; produit par Serge Lalou et Richard Copans ; , réal..
- Video; DVD
- Coûte que coûte: The director filmed for six months the permanent struggle of a small business to survive and to pay expenses and salaries of its employees, it is the tragic comedy work, what we have to do to live in our world.Sinon oui: Magali and Alain, a married couple. Without consulting his wife, Alain decides to go to Canada for his job for one year. When Alain's boss thinks that Magali is pregnant, she decides to adopt this version of reality, hoping that Alain might stay. But he insists on an abortion. After several failed attempts to tell the truth, Magali entangles herself more and more in her deception.
- Claire Simon
- Sinon oui: Catherine Mendez, Emmanuel Clarke, Lou Castel.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 210 min.
- In French with English or Italian subtitles.
- Coûte que coûte : 95 min. (1995) ; Sinon oui : 115 min. (1997)
- Variant title
- Sinon oui
- [Marseille] :Shellac Sud,
- 1 videodisc (210 min) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 brochure. DVD.
- Technical details