The journal of William Lockerby, sandalwood trader in the Fijian Islands during the years 1808-1809 : with an introduction & other papers connected with the earliest European visitors to the Islands
Edited by Sir Everard Im Thurn ... and Leonard C. Wharton.
- cxi, 250 p. 1 l. 3 plates, fold. maps (in pocket) 23 cm.
- Works issued by the Hakluyt Society ... 2d ser
- London,Printed for the Hakluyt Society,1925.
- Journal of William Lockerby (1808-9)
- Samuel Patterson's narrative of the wreck of the "Eliza" in 1808
- Journal of the missionaries put ashore from the "Hibernia" on an islet in the Fiji group in 1809
- Captain Richard Siddon's experience in Fiji in 1809-1815
- Appendix: Extracts from periodical publications. Mbuli Ndama, Tradition as to. Tristan d'Acunha Island in 1811. List of books consulted (p. -231)
- "Issued for 1922."
- Series statement
- Works issued by the Hakluyt Society ... 2d ser., no. 52
- Technical details