University of Virginia, non-major projects archaeological report series, 2009
submitted to University of Virginia Architect's Office ... Charlottesville, Virginia ; submitted by Rivanna Archaeological Services, LLC ... Charlottesville, Virginia
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill., maps (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- [Charlottesville, Va. :University of Virginia,2010.]
- RAS 2009-1: Archaeological monitoring of the University Chapel drainage improvement project
- RAS 2009-2: Documentation of the north and south Pavilion II areaways
- RAS 2009-3: Archaeological monitoring of the alley lighting project
- RAS 2009-4: Archaeological monitoriing of Mews Alley improvement project
- RAS 2009-5: Archaeological monitoring of the Rotunda drive planting trench
- RAS 2009-6: Archaeological monitoring of the University Chapel access project
- Cover title.
- "Junly 2010."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical details