Indonesia : sustaining growth during global volatility
editor, Thomas Rumbaugh.
- Book; Government Document
- xv, 125 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- [Washington, D.C.] :International Monetary Fund,c2012.
- 9781616352028, 1616352027,
- Explaining higher inflation in Indonesia : a regional comparison / Geremia Palomba
- Inflation uncertainty and the term premium / Laura Lipscomb and Uma Ramakrishnan
- Maintaining fiscal sustainability under uncertainty / Nina Budina
- Volatility in external demand : Indonesia's commodity boom and overall competitiveness / Gustavo Adler
- Adequacy of Indonesia's foreign exchange reserves / Marta Ruiz-Arranz and Milan Zavadjil
- Corporate governance and leverage trends / R. Armando Morales, Edo Mahendra, and Wiwit Widyastuti
- Assessing corporate sector vulnerabilities / Marta Ruiz-Arranz
- Enhancing financial stability / Xiangming Li
- "This volume is a compilation of selected papers and presentations from IMF Article IV consultations with Indonesia during 2008-10"--P. xiii.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical details