The girl with the dragon tattoo [videorecording]
Columbia Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures ; produced by Scott Rudin ... [et al.] ; screenplay by Steven Zaillian ; directed by David Fincher.
- DVD; Video
- Hoping to distance himself from the fallout of a libel conviction, journalist Mikael Blomkvist retreats to a remote island in Sweden's far north where the unsolved murder of a young girl still haunts her industrialist uncle forty years later. Ensconced in a cottage on the island where the killer may still roam, Blomkvist's investigation draws him into the secrets and lies of the rich and powerful, and throws him together with one unlikely ally: tattooed, punk hacker, Lisbeth Salander.
- David Fincher
- Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara, Christopher Plummer, Stellan Skarsgard, Steven Berkoff, Robin Wright, Yorick Van Wageningen, Joely Richardson, Geraldine James, Goran Visnjic.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 158 min.
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); English audio descriptive track for people with visual disabilities.
- English (5.1or DS) or French (5.1) dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- MPAA rating: R; for brutal violent content including rape and torture, strong sexuality, graphic nudity, and language
- CHV rating: 18A; for disturbing content and sexual violence
- OFRB rating: 18A; for sexual content and disturbing content.
- Based on the work by Stieg Larsson.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2011.
- Uniform title
- Girl with the dragon tattoo (Motion picture : 2011)
- Music, Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross ; editor, Kirk Baxter, Angus Wall ; director of photography, Jeff Cronenweth.
- Culver City, Calif. :Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment,2012.
- Publisher no.
- 10252929 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
- 10252930 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
- 1 videodisc (158 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1), Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Technical details