My week with Marilyn [videorecording]
The Weinstein Company and BBC Films present in association with LipSync Productions ; a Trademark Films production ; directed by Simon Curtis ; produced by David Parfitt, Harvey Weinstein ; screenplay by Adrian Hodges.
- DVD; Video
- In the summer of 1956, 23-year-old Colin Clark, determined to make his way in the film business, worked as a lowly assistant on the set of The Prince and the Showgirl, the film that famously united Sir Laurence Olivier and Marilyn Monroe. When his diary account was published, one week was missing. This is the story of that week: an idyll in which he escorted a Monroe desperate to get away from Hollywood hangers-on and the pressures of work.
- Simon Curtis
- Michelle Williams, Kenneth Branagh, Eddie Redmayne, Dominic Cooper, Philip Jackson, Derek Jacobi, Toby Jones, Michael Kitchen, Julia Ormond, Simon Russell Beale, Dougray Scott, Zoë Wanamaker, Emma Watson, Judi Dench.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 99 min.
- In English, with optional subtitles in English SDH or Spanish.
- MPAA rating: R; for some language.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2011.
- Based on the diaries by Colin Clark.
- Special features: the untold story of an American icon featurette ; feature commentary soundtrack with director Simon Curtis.
- Variant title
- Score composed and conducted by Conrad Pope ; piano soloist, Lang Lang ; Marilyn's theme by Alexandre Desplat ; music supervisors, Maggie Rodford, Dana Sano ; editor, Adam Recht ; director of photography, Ben Smithard ; choreographer, Jane Gibson.
- [New York] :The Weinstein Company ;Beverly Hills, CA :Distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment,
- Publisher no.
- WC24696 Anchor Bay Entertainment
- 1 videodisc (99 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD ; NTSC, anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Technical details