The adventures of Tintin [videorecording]
Paramount Pictures and Columbia Pictures present in association with Hemisphere Media Capital ; an Amblin Entertainment Wingnut Films Kennedy/Marshall production ; a Steven Spielberg film.
- Video; DVD
- Racing to uncover the secrets of a sunken ship that may hold a vast fortune -- but also an ancient curse -- Tintin and his loyal dog Snowy embark on an action-packed journey.
- Steven Spielberg
- Jamie Bell, Andy Serkis, Daniel Craig.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 106 min.
- Soundtrack in English with optional French and Spanish language tracks ; subtitles in English, French and Spanish ; English audio description.
- Rated PG for adventure action violence, some drunkenness and brief smoking.
- Released theatrically in 2011.
- "Based on The adventures of Tintin by Hergé"--Container.
- Special features: Go behind the scenes of Tintin ; Snowy: the full tail.
- Variant title
- 1415762341, 9781415762349,
- Music by John Williams ; screenplay by Steven Moffat and Edgar Wright & Joe Cornish ; directed by Steven Spielberg.
- Hollywood, Calif. :Paramount Pictures,2012.
- Publisher no.
- 35010 : Paramount
- 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD ; region 1, NTSC ; widescreen version enhanced for 16:9 TVs ; 5.1 Dolby digital sound.
- Technical details