Paramount Pictures and GK Films ; screenplay by John Logan ; directed by Martin Scorsese.
- DVD; Video
- An orphan boy lives a secret life in the walls of a Paris train station. When Hugo encounters a broken machine, an eccentric girl, and the cold, reserved man who runs the toy shop, he is caught up in a magical, mysterious adventure that could put all of his secrets in jeopardy. Special features: featurettes.
- Martin Scorsese
- Asa Butterfield, Chloe Grace Moretz, Christopher Lee, Ben Kingsley, Sacha Cohen.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 126 min.
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing; English audio description for the visually impaired.
- English, French, Portuguese or Spanish dialogue; English, French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles.
- MPAA rating: PG; for mild thematic material, some action/peril.
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2011.
- Release date: Feb. 28, 2012.
- Based on the book entitled "The invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick.
- Special features: Shoot the Moon: the making of Hugo -- The cinemagician, Georges Méliès -- The mechanical man at the heart of Hugo -- Big effects, small scale -- Sacha Baron Cohen: role of a lifetime.
- Variant title
- Title on set box:
- Hugo limited 3D edition
- 1415762538 (set),
- Hollywood, Calif. :Paramount Home Entertainment,2012.
- Publisher no.
- 14624 Paramount Home Entertainment (set)
- 1 videodisc (126 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. Blu-ray, NTSC, region 1, 1080p High Definition, widescreen, 5.1 Dolby Digital, 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, 5.1 Surround; requires Blu-ray player.
- Technical details