Meyerhold, theatre and the Russian avant-garde [videorecording]
producer, Michael Craig ; written and directed by Michael Craig.
- DVD; Video
- Meyerhold collaborated with avant-garde and futurist artists like Popova and Maykovsky to create a new kind of theatre in Russia in the early 1920s. His goal was to break free from naturalistic theatre set design and solve the problem of combining the two dimensionality of the set with the three dimensionality of actors.
- Michael Craig
- Narration, William Rowsey.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 51 min.
- Camera operator, Vachislav Sachkov ; editing, Mikhail Victorovich.
- [Russia] :Copernicus Films,c2004.
- 1 videodisc (ca. 51 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in. DVD-R.
- Technical details