Phoenix Pictures presents a Pacific Western production ; produced by Gale Anne Hurd ; written by Andrew Fleming & Sheryl Longin ; directed by Andrew Fleming.
- DVD; Video
- When, during a class field trip to the White House, two high school girls wander into a top-secret shredding session, the President appoints them "Official White House Dog Walkers" to find out how much they discovered.
- Andrew Fleming
- Kirsten Dunst, Michelle Williams, Dave Foley, Harry Shearer, Dan Hedaya.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 94 min.
- MPAA rating: PG-13, for sex-related humor, drug content, and language.
- Originally released as motion picture in 1999.
- Special features : director and screenwriter commentary, "Making of" featurette, deleted scenes, blooper reel, isolated music soundtrack with highlights, theatrical trailers.
- 0767837193, 9780767837194,
- Director of photography, Alexander Gruszynski ; editor, Mia Goldman ; music, John Debney.
- Culver City, CA :Columbia Pictures :Sony Pictures Home Entertainment,.
- Publisher no.
- 04001 Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- 1 videodisc (94 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby digital 5.1 and 2.0 surround.
- Technical details