Little bets : how breakthrough ideas emerge from small discoveries
- vii, 213 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- 1st Free Press hardcover ed.
- New York :Free Press,c2011.
- 9781439170427 (hardcover : alk. paper), 1439170428 (hardcover : alk. paper), 9781439170441 (ebook), 1439170444 (ebook), 9781439170434 (pbk. : alk. paper), 1439170436 (pbk. : alk. paper),
- In "Little Bets", leading business consultant Peter Sims turns problems on their heads and outlines a counter-intuitive path to perfection using negativity to positive effect.
- Big bets versus little bets
- The growth mind-set
- Failing quickly to learn fast
- The genius of play
- Problems are the new solutions
- Questions are the new answers
- Learning a little from a lot
- Learning a lot from a little
- Small wins
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical details