Older, stronger, wiser [videorecording]
National Film Board of Canada presents ; directed by Claire Prieto ; written by Dionne Brand ; producer, Ginny Stikeman.
- DVD; Video
- Five Black women talk about their lives in rural and urban Canada between the 1920s and 1950s. Examines the importance of Black women as the foundation of their community through their dedicated contributions to education, the church, and the family.
- Claire Prieto
- Narrator, Marva Jackson.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 28 min.
- High school through college students and adults.
- Videodisc release of a 1989 documentary.
- Cinematography, Joan Hutton ; editor, Ginny Stikeman ; music, Faith Nolan.
- [Canada] :National Film Board of Canada,[2007?]
- Publisher no.
- 0189105 National Film Board of Canada
- 1 videodisc (28 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in. DVD-R; NTSC; multizone.
- Technical details