Principles of constitutional environmental law
James R. May, editor.
- xxxiv, 442 p. : 26 cm.
- Chicago, Ill. :American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources ;[Washington, D.C.] :ELI Press,c2011.
- 9781614380870 (pbk.), 1614380872 (pbk.),
- Commerce clause : foundation for U.S. environmental law / Bruce Myers and Jay Austin
- Nondelegation doctrine / Patricia Ross McCubbin and George B. Wyeth
- Executive power, the constitution, and the environment : the take care clause and the unitary executive / Robert L. Glicksman
- Environmental federalism / Jim Wedeking
- Dormant commerce clause and the environment / Sam Kalen
- Federal preemption of state and local environmental laws / Norman A. Dupont
- Standing and environmental law / Robin Kundis Craig
- Political question doctrine / James R. May
- Takings clause and environmental law / Karl S. Coplan
- Due process challenges / Robin Kundis Craig
- Environmental rights in state constitutions / James R. May and William Romanowicz
- Constitutional environmental rights worldwide / James R. May and Erin Daly
- Using environmental property rights to shape constitutional law / Daniel A. Farber
- Constitutional influences on climate litigation / Lee A. DeHihns III
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical details