The original Constitution: what it actually said and meant
Robert G. Natelson.
- vi, 282 p. ; 23 cm.
- Variant title
- Original Constitution
- 2nd edition
- Los Angeles, Calif. :Tenth Amendment Center,c2011.
- 9781452878331 (pbk.), 1452878331 (pbk.),
- History, structure, and preamble
- Interpreting the Constitution
- The states
- The House, the Senate, and the Vice President
- About the grants of powers to Congress
- The authority of Congress
- The executive
- The judicial branch
- The Bill of Rights and other external limitations on federal powers
- The ninth and tenth amendments
- Removal from office
- Ratification and amendment
- Title from cover.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 229-241) and index.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Robert and Virginia Tunstall Trust Fund, 2011/2012.
- Technical details