Five minutes of heaven [videorecording]
IFC Films ; Pathé!, BBC and Northern Ireland Screen with the participation of Bord Scannán na hÉireann/Irish Film Board presents ; a Big Fish Films/Ruby Films production in association with Element Pictures ; an Oliver Hirschbiegel film ; produced by Eoin O'Callaghan ; screenplay by Guy Hibbert ; directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel.
- Video; DVD
- In 1975, 17-year-old Irish-Protestant Alistair Little assassinated the 19-year-old Catholic, Jim Griffin in his Ulster home. The murder was witnessed by Joe, Griffin's 11-year-old brother. Thirty years later, Alistair has been rehabilitated and released from prison, while Joe remains traumatized and bitter. When a television talk show decides to bring them together for a live on-air reconciliation, the two must come face-to-face with their own worlds of pain, violence and vengeance.
- Oliver Hirschbiegel
- Liam Neeson, James Nesbitt, Anamaria Marinca.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 89 min.
- English dialogue with optional subtitles in Spanish and optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Not rated.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2009.
- Special features: behind the scenes; trailer.
- 078861231X, 9780788612312,
- Director of photography, Ruairi O'Brien; editor, Hans Funk; music, David Holmes, Leo Abrahams.
- New York :IFC Films ;[S.l. :Distributed by] MPI Media Group,c2010.
- Publisher no.
- IFC9715 IFC Films
- 1 videodisc (89 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1); Dolby Digital 5.1, NTSC.
- Technical details