Pediatric illnesses and transition of care
guest editor, Vicki L. Zeigler.
- Journal/Magazine; Book
- x, -392 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Critical care nursing clinics of North America
- Philadelphia, Pa. :Saunders,c2011.
- 9781455704330, 1455704334,
- Related resources
- Preface / Vicki L. Zeigler
- Evolution of pediatric critical care nursing: past, present, and future / Dorothy C. Foglia, Lisa M. Milonovich
- Acute cardiac arrhythmias following surgery for congenital heart disease: mechanisms, diagnostic tools, and management / Linda Payne, Vicki L. Zeigler, Paul C. Gillette
- Use of continuous glucose monitoring systems in children with Type 1 diabetes / Pantea P. Minnock, Carol J. Howe
- Pain management in the pediatric population / Lynn Clark
- 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiac care: an overview of the changes to pediatric basic and advanced life support / Becky Spencer, Jisha Chacko, Donna Sallee
- Young adults with risk factors for chronic disease: transition needs for survivors of childhood cancer / Lisa M. Bashore
- Pediatric sepsis and multiorgan dysfunction syndrome: progress and continued challenges / Kay Lawrence
- Transcatheter device closure for atrial septal defects: safety, efficacy, complications, and costs / Lindy Moake, Samuel K. Ndinjiakat
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children / Julie A. Kolins, Cara Zbylut, Susan McCollom, Victor M. Aquino
- Ethical considerations in pediatric critical care research / Vicki L. Zeigler
- "June 2011."
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Series statement
- Critical care nursing clinics of North America, 0899-5885 ; v. 23, no. 2
- Critical care nursing clinics of North America ; v. 23, no. 2.
- Technical details