Writing the NIH grant proposal : a step-by-step guide
William Gerin, Christine H. Kapelewski ; with contributions by Jerome "Boe" Itinger, Tanya M. Spruill.
- xiii, 289 p. : tabs., figs. ; 28 cm.
- 2nd ed.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. :SAGE,c2011.
- 9781412975162 (pbk. : alk. paper), 1412975166 (pbk. : alk. paper),
- The National Institutes of Heath and biomedical funding
- Mentoring and collaborative relationships
- Types of award mechanisms
- Preparation and preliminary steps
- Writing the application, Part I
- Writing the application, Part II
- Writing the application, Part III
- Submitting the application
- The grant review and award process
- Be careful what you wish for
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local Notes
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Purchased with support from the Ralph Erskine Conrad Memorial Fund.
- Technical details