Crossing over [videorecording]
Weinstein Company presents a Kennedy/Marshall Company and a Movie Prose production ; produced by Frank Marshall, Wayne Kramer ; screenplay by Wayne Kramer ; director, Wayne Kramer.
- DVD; Video
- An immigration officer must protect the U.S. border in Los Angeles from those trying to pursue the American Dream, as those around him try to break the rules by fraud, blackmail, and work-site enforcement.
- Wayne Kramer
- Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Ray Liotta, Alice Braga, Jim Sturgess, Cliff Curtis.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 113 min.
- English dialogue, optional Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- MPAA rating: R; for pervasive language, some strong violence and sexuality/nudity.
- Title from container.
- Uniform title
- Crossing over (Motion picture : 2009)
- Special features: Widescreen version presented in a "letterbox" format
- Language: English Dolby 5.1
- Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
- Director of photography, James Whitaker ; editor, Arthur Coburn ; music, Mark Isham.
- [United States] :The Weinstein Company Home Entertainment ;Santa Monica, CA :Manufactured and distributed by Genius Products,
- Publisher no.
- 1000610 The Weinstein Company
- 1 videodisc (113 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, region 1, letterbox widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Technical details