My sister's keeper [videorecording]
New Line Cinema presents ; a Mark Johnson/Curmudgeon/Scott L. Goldman production ; a Nick Cassavetes film ; produced by Mark Johnson, Chuck Pacheco, Scott L. Goldman ; screenplay by Jeremy Leven and Nick Cassavetes ; directed by Nick Cassavetes.
- Video; DVD
- Sara and Brian live an idyllic life with their young son and daughter. Suddenly, their baby girl falls ill, and her only hope for survival rests in her parents' ability to find a compatible bone marrow donator. Their desperate decision to conceive another child raises both ethical and moral questions and begins to erode their relationship. Their actions ultimately set off a court case that threatens to tear the family apart.
- Nick Cassavetes
- Cameron Diaz, Abigail Breslin, Alec Baldwin, Jason Patric, Sofia Vassilieva, Joan Cusack.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 110 min.
- English or dubbed Spanish soundtracks, with optional English SDH or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for mature thematic content, some disturbing images, sensuality, language and brief teen drinking.
- Based on the novel by Jodi Picoult.
- Originally produced in 2009.
- Special features: additional scenes.
- Widescreen and full screen ed.
- 078066003X, 9780780660038,
- Music, Aaron Zigman ; editors, Alan Heim, Jim Flynn ; director of photography, Caleb Deschanel.
- Burbank, CA :New Line Home Entertainment,
- Publisher no.
- 1000095110 New Line Home Entertainment
- Related resources
- Connect to reviews of this title online.
- 1 videodisc (110 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, NTSC; region 1; widescreen and full screen (1.33:1); Dolby Digital.
- Technical details