Academically adrift : limited learning on college campuses
Richard Arum and Josipa Roksa.
- xi, 259 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Chicago ;London :University of Chicago Press,c2011.
- 9780226028552 (cloth : alk. paper), 0226028550 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780226028569 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0226028569 (pbk. : alk. paper),
- College cultures and student learning
- Origins and trajectories
- Pathways through colleges adrift
- Channeling student energies toward learning
- A mandate for reform
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Original pictorial boards. Robert and Virginia Tunstall Trust Fund, 2011/2012.
- Technical details