Zombies vs. unicorns
[compiled by] Holly Black, Justine Larbalestier.
- 415 p. ; 24 cm.
- Variant title
- Zombies versus unicorns
- Zombies v. unicorns
- 1st ed.
- New York :Margaret K. McElderry Books,c2010.
- 9781416989530 (hc), 1416989536 (hc), 9781442412835 (eBook),
- Target audience
- Ages 14 up.
- Twelve short stories by a variety of authors seek to answer the question of whether zombies are better than unicorns.
- The highest justice / by Garth Nix
- Love will tear us apart / by Alaya Dawn Johnson
- Purity test / by Naomi Novik
- Bougainvillea / by Carrie Ryan
- A thousand flowers / by Margo Lanagan
- The children of the revolution / by Maureen Johnson
- The care and feeding of your baby killer unicorn / by Diana Peterfreund
- Inoculata / by Scott Westerfeld
- Princess prettypants / by Meg Cabot
- Cold hands / by Cassandra Clare
- The third virgin / by Kathleen Duey
- Prom night / by Libba Bray
- Title from jacket spine.
- On title page the words zombies and unicorns are represented by silhouettes.
- Technical details