I could never be your woman [videorecording]
Bauer Martinez Studios presents a Templar production in association with Formula Films ; produced by Cerise Hallam Larkin, Alan Latham, Philippe Martinez ; written by Amy Heckerling ; directed by Amy Heckerling.
- DVD; Video
- Rosie is an older, divorced professional who has had little luck in love. She finally finds a fitting companion in the form of Adam, a much younger man. As her relationship threatens to move beyond something simply physical, her teenage daughter, Izzie, begins to wonder if the strange tingling sensation that she feels when she is in the company of a handsome local boy could possibly be what adults refer to as 'love.' Of course anything is possible with Mother Nature up to her old mischief, and with higher powers at play there's no telling what will come of these relationships.
- Amy Heckerling
- Michelle Pfeiffer, Paul Rudd, Stacey L. Dash, Fred Willard, Tracey Ullman, Jon Lovitz, Saoirse Ronan, Sarah Alexander.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 97 min.
- In English with Spanish subtitles and English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sexual content and language.
- Special features: deleted scenes, commentary by writer/director Amy Heckerling and producer Cerise Hallam Larkin, trailer.
- Widescreen version.
- 1594450161, 9781594450167,
- Director of photography, Brian Tufano ; editor, Kate Coggins ; costume designer, Shay Cunliffe ; production designer, Jon Henson.
- [New York, N.Y.] :Weinstein Company ;[Santa Monica, Calif.] :Genius Products,
- Publisher no.
- 81047 Weinstein Company
- Related resources
- Internet Movie Database Summary and Reviews
- 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
- Technical details