The 300 Spartans [videorecording]
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation ; written by George St. George ; produced by Rudolph Maté and George St. George ; directed by Rudolph Maté.
- DVD; Video
- In the 5th-century B.C., King Leonidas of Sparta has only his 300 bodyguards to stand with him against an invasion by the 60,000 men of the Persian army. Their heroic stand against the invasion gives the other Greek city-states time to organize a large fighting force and ultimately defeat the Persians.
- Rudolph Maté
- Richard Egan, Ralph Richardson, Diane Baker, Barry Coe, David Farrar, Donald Houston, Anna Synodinou, Kieron Moore, John Crawford, Robert Brown, Laurence Naismith, Anne Wakefield.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 108 min.
- In English and Spanish with English and Spanish subtitles.
- Not rated.
- Videodisc release of a 1962 motion picture.
- Special features: Fox flix (film previews), TV advertisements (1960s), theatrical trailer, Spanish trailer.
- Variant title
- Three hundred Spartans
- Widescreen ed.
- Director of photography, Geoffrey Unsworth ; editor, Jerome Webb ; music, Manos Hadjidakis.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. :Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment,c2004.
- 1 videodisc (ca. 108 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, NTSC region 1 ; Dolby digital
- Technical details