By His Excellency Coll. Benjamin Fletcher, captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York, &c. A proclamation[.] [microform] : Whereas the Assembly of this province have raised a fund for the encouragement of the companys appointed by His Majesty, for the defence and security of the province ... Given at Fort William Henry the twelfth day of September ... annoq; Domini 1696
New York (Colony). Governor (1692-1698 : Fletcher)
- Online; Microform; Book
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early American imprints. First series
- [New York] :Printed by William Bradford, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty at the Bible in New-York.,1696.
- Related resources
- Offering a pardon to all deserters who serve the remaining portion of their enlistment.
- Signed: Ben. Fletcher. God save the King.
- Royal arms at head of title.
- Cited in
- Evans 769 Wing (2nd ed.) F1314
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 769).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 769.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details