By His Excellency Coll. Benjamin Fletcher, captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York, &c. A proclamation[.] [microform] : Whereas I have received certain intelligence of a late horrid and detestable conspiracy, against the sacred life of our Soveraign Lord King William ... all which by the great and good province of Almighty God is wonderfully discovered and prevented ... I have therefore ... thought fit to appoint, Thursday the 4th of June next ensuing be observed and kept a [...] dy [sic] of thanks giving ... Given at His Majestys fort in New York, the 21st day of May ... annoq; Domini 1696
New York (Colony). Governor (1692-1698 : Fletcher)
- Online; Microform; Book
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early American imprints. First series
- [New York] :Printed and sold by William Bradford, printer to His Majesty at the Bible in the city of New-York,1696.
- Related resources
- Signed: Ben. Fletcher. God save the King.
- Royal arms at head of title.
- Cited in
- Evans 764 Wing (2nd ed.) F1309
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 764).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 764.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details